With Covid-19 remaining an issue in our community, we thought it might be a good opportunity for some forward thinking in case you catch COVID-19.
Covid-19 Positive Kit
Some things you should have on hand are:
Throat lozenges with Anaesthetic
If you live alone think about who you would ask to get you something from the supermarket or pharmacy, so you can ask them ahead of time to be that person for you.
You must report your result to Department of Health, they are there to help you! https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/report-your-rapid…
Or simply google ‘report RAT positive’ and select the Victorian Government website.
To get medical care and/or antiviral medications please us at Glen Iris Medical Group on 9509 7633 during business hours or
try a Respiratory clinic- see below
Local Respiratory clinics are:
– Star Health Prahran – Ph: 03 9525 1300
– Access Health and Community Respiratory Clinic, Ashburton – Ph: 03 9810 3059
– Monash Respiratory Clinic, Blackburn Road Glen Waverley – Ph: 03 7067 9650
– Port Melbourne Medical Respiratory Clinic – Ph: 03 8686 0500
– Glen Eira Respiratory Clinic – Ph: 03 9119 1088